Ragan conferences attract nearly 2,500 attendees each year to the headquarters of top organizations such as Microsoft, Facebook, Disney, Coca-Cola, Con Edison and many others.
But why do vendors, agencies and consultants want to be there?
1. The Ragan event audience is a targeted market. Sponsors meet managers, directors, VPs and department heads in corporate communications, public affairs, HR communications, digital marketing, employee communications, public relations, marketing, social media and many other fields. Our attendees come from a variety of industries and organizations including aerospace, Fortune 1000 companies, nonprofit, finance, retail, government, hospitality, education and more.
2. Ragan gets creative to get people connected. Ragan offers a mix of traditional and inventive sponsorship opportunities, such as speaking as an industry innovator in a session or keynote, hosting a bonus breakfast or lunch session with demonstrations, wooing a niche group of attendees at a dine-around, displaying top work or demos at an exhibitor booth or presenting a TED-style talk to inspire new business.
3. Ragan makes it easy—and fun! Traveling, setting up big displays, preparing a presentation and networking all take time and energy. Ragan’s staff works hard to simplify the process and to put sponsors and sales teams at ease so they can focus more on building business and less on the details.
Check out the Ragan event lineup, and let us know you’re interested.
June 20-21, 2018 – Chicago, IL
July 24-25, 2018 – Seattle, WA – Hosted by Amazon
August 1-2, 2018 – Boston, MA – Hosted by McDermott Will & Emery and Lavoie Health Science
September 13-14, 2018 – Washington D.C. – Hosted by Hellerman Communications
5. Brand Storytelling & Content Marketing Conference – event page coming soon!
Sept. 26-28, 2018 – San Jose, CA – Hosted by Intel
6. Employee Communications, PR & Social Media Summit at Microsoft – event page coming soon!
Oct. 3-5, 2018 – Bellevue, WA – Hosted by Microsoft
7. The Role of Communications in Creating Best Places to Work Conference – event page coming soon!
Oct. 16-18, 2018 – Las Vegas, NV – Hosted by Zappos
8. Highly Regulated Industries Conference – event page coming soon!
Nov. 8-9, 2018 – New York City – Hosted by ConEd